Vinyl Kft. - INNOVATION AND EXPERTISE
Since 1878 in the chemical industry
Vinyl Kft. was established in 1992, is a Hungarian owned company with its headquarters in Miskolc, manufacturing and logistics establishment in Budapest. Our constant renewal of activities is based on decades of professional experience and continuous technological and security developments.
- 1876: Establishment of the first Hungarian chemical plant on Illatos Road.
- 1937: Chlorine gas packaging and hypo production begins.
- 2005: Vinyl Kft. takes over the inorganic chemical business of the Budapest site.
- 2009: Storage tank park handover
- 2011: Introduction of ISO 9001 quality assurance system
- 2012: Introduction of ISO 14001 quality assurance system
- 2013: Handover of Iodine production and recycling plant
- 2014: Introduction of integrated ERP system.
- 2016: Methyl iodide plant commissioned, Europe's only production line
- 2019: Development of research infrastructure, expansion of laboratory equipment and office
Corporate Social Responsibility
Based on our corporate values, we also aim to meet the expectations of our society, including environmental protection, chemical safety and added value, while fully serving our customers. We offer our customers not only products of perfect quality with competitive terms, but also solutions.