Innovation and added-value are of utmost importance in the life of Vinyl Ltd. therefore we are looking for employees who share our positive attitude, love diverse tasks and professional challenges. Be part of our dynamically developing team! What we offer - stable, officially registered jobs, competitive pay, cafeteria, 13th month salary, performance bonuses. Regular training, learning opportunities, team building. If you are interested, please contact us!
- Execution of operational instructions
- Production / presentation
- Handling of machinery and equipment with associated material handling
- Managing Operator Panels
- Documentation management
- Qualified chemical technician or skilled worker with appropriate practice
- User level computer skills
- Precise, precise work
- Compliance with occupational safety and technology standards
- Undertaking multi-shift work, but no weekend work
- 3-5 years professional experience
- Does not require language skills
- Experience in chemical production plant
- Valid forklift driver's license (driver's seat)
- Knowledge of ADR
- Pressure Vessel Operator Exam
What we offer:
- Reported stable job
- Various tasks, professional development opportunities, education, training
- Monthly performance-based premium
- Premiums in excess of the statutory amount
- 13th month salary
- 450.000 HUF annual cafeteria frame
- Net income from HUF 300,000 is available.
Place of work: 1097 Budapest, Illatos út 19-23.
Please contact us about our open position!
Please contact us about this position!